Valley Performing Arts
251 West Swanson
Wasilla, Alaska 99654
WHAT IS A VOUCHER?
- A Voucher is like a “Gift Certificate” except for two things: is only available to businesses and it is paid for only after it is used.
- When a voucher is handed out and the recipient does not call VPA to reserve their seat and use it, there is no charge to the business that ordered the voucher. You will only be charged for vouchers that are redeemed.
- A Voucher is designed by our VPA staff and can incorporate a company’s logo and may contain a personalized or generic message to the recipient.
- A Voucher may be used for any of our seven plays during our Season. EXAMPLE: Two (2) tickets to any VPA play during our current season.
- A Voucher can be limited to a specific play and a specific date. EXAMPLE: One (1) ticket to: A little Princess– Saturday, March 26 at 7PM.
SUGGESTED REASONS TO PROVIDE A VOUCHER
- Employee Recognition
- Birthday Gift
- Client Benefit/Thank You
- Retirement Gift
- Christmas Present