A nursery rhyme…ten guilty strangers…a remote island off the coast of Devon, England…a diabolical avenger…put them all together and you have Agatha Christie at her best. This show will keep you guessing with a different ending each night! Don’t miss And Then There Were None. VPA will offer a special performance on Friday, April 14th, by providing ASL Interpreters for the deaf and hard of hearing. Click on the show logo above for more information.
Pick.Click.Give 2017 Registration Is Going On NOW!
THANK YOU to those individuals and families that donated to us during 2016 through the Pick.Click.Give program. You tax deductible gift supports an organization that…
– is one of the oldest, continuously operating community theatres in Alaska – a community asset for over 40 years
– brings quality live theatre to the community and makes it accessible to over 12,000 people each season
– is volunteer-driven with as many as 500 volunteers assisting with the productions during a season
– helps inspire 150 young people each year to appreciate the arts through its Summer Theatre Arts Program
– assists close to 20 local non-profits organizations by providing free performances of each show to their senior, low-income, and special needs clients
– has been recognized by State leadership as an organization that gives back to the community that it serves
Through your generosity, over $3,000 was contributed last year to YOUR community theatre. Please consider donating to VPA again this year when you register for your PFD!
Come join the fun!
VPA’s Summer Theatre Arts Program is a great way to introduce young people to the fun and excitement of live theatre. We have three sessions each summer for students ages 7 to 17 and your young person is sure to have a blast getting to know other young people that share a passion for theatre. Newbies and veterans alike all have FUN! Click on the picture above for more information. SPACE IS LIMITED!
Welcome to Valley Performing Arts! We’re celebrating Over 40 years of providing quality live theatre to our community and we’re rolling out the Red Carpet just for you! From our humble beginnings in the Colony Lutheran Church in 1976, VPA has grown to become a true community asset for thousands of people each season. Whether it was Harvey, Our Town, Anne of Green Gables, The Wizard of Oz, The Marvelous Wonderettes , or The Hallelujah Girls, the dedicated volunteers, staff and board members of VPA have been committed to making sure that you, our theatre partners, have an enjoyable experience. Through the years, VPA has been fortunate to have the financial support of many faithful sponsors, advertisers, and other private funders and we appreciate the theatre partnerships that have become such an integral part of the success of our organization. We’ve been blessed for over forty years and are looking forward to the next forty! Whether you’ve been a patron for years or are coming to Valley Performing Arts for the first time, please accept a warm welcome and our appreciation for choosing to make us a part of your life.
–Garry Forrester VPA Executive Director Call me anytime. 373-0195